J. Mitchell Gibbs
E-mail MeJ. Mitchell Gibbs
Upon graduating from law school in 2004, J. Mitchell Gibbs returned to Athens to practice law focusing on both residential and commercial real estate transactions as well as general business litigation.
While in Athens, Gibbs became very active in the business community and was nominated by other professionals into the Athens Leadership Society to represent the legal sector of the Athens Area.
Following the birth of their first child, Gibbs and his wife moved to Cordele in 2008 in order to be closer to his wife's family. Gibbs continues to practice law in real estate transactions and business litigation in addition to expanding his practice into other areas of civil litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Business Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Divorce & Child Custody
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- General Litigation
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2005
- Supreme Court of Georgia, 2005
- Georgia, 2004
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. cum laude - 2004
- University of Georgia , Georgia
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 2001
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia , Professional Organizations & Honors Member, 2004 - Present
- American Bar Association , Member, 2004 - 2005