Cordele Personal Injury Lawyers
Warner Robins Automobile Accident Attorneys
A personal injury can change your whole life in an instant. Whether you were injured in a truck accident on a major highway or someone you love has suffered a firearm injury, you want to make sure you have access to proper medical treatment and full financial compensation. With an experienced lawyer on your side, you will not have to go through this difficult time on your own.
At the law offices of Rainwater, Gibbs & Wright, LLP, our Cordele personal injury attorneys have been protecting accident victims since 1974. With over three decades of service to South Georgia, you can rest assured that we will be there for you every step of the way.
Handling a Wide Range of Personal Injury Claims
- Auto accidents: Whether you have been injured in a rear-end collision or major highway accident, you want to make sure all your injuries are taken care of properly.
- Trucking and commercial accidents: We are not afraid to take on major trucking companies whose negligent practices led to your accident.
- Firearm injuries: Even small firearm accidents can have major consequences. We take on negligent gun companies and gun owners.
- Tractor-trailer accidents: There are strict federal regulations when it comes to tractor-trailers. We will look into every aspect of your accident to make sure your rights are protected.
- I-75 accidents: As the major highway through southern Georgia, there are numerous accidents on I-75. We have handled many cases on this dangerous road.
- Premises liability: Have you been injured on someone else’s property? We can protect your rights whether it was private, public or municipal property.
- Product liability: We have the experience and resources to take on major manufacturers for putting out dangerous and defective products.
- Boating accidents: Have you been injured in a boating accident on one of South Georgia’s many waterways. We can protect your rights in cases against boat manufacturers and other boaters.
After any type of accident, the most important thing is to make sure you have access to the medical care you need. From burn injuries to back and spinal cord injuries, our firm has the resources to make sure serious and catastrophic injury victims get proper care. If you have lost a loved one in an accident, we can protect your family with a wrongful death claim.
The sooner you take action after your personal injury, the sooner you can get the help you deserve. From our offices in Cordele, we are available for evening and weekend appointments, in addition to our weekly business hours. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.