Cordele Family Lawyers
Warner Robins, Georgia, Divorce Attorneys
In addition to impacting your life, your family law concerns affect many of the people who matter to you most. Whether you are going through a high-asset divorce or considering adoption, you want to make sure you do everything you can to protect your rights and come up with a plan tailored to your needs.
At the law offices of Rainwater, Gibbs & Wright LLP, our Cordele family attorneys have been protecting clients across south Georgia since 1974. With more than 46 years of service to our clients, you can rest assured that we will be there for you when you need us most.
Helping You and the People You Love in Your Most Difficult Times
- High-asset and farm family divorces: If you own a farm or your family has substantial assets, there are a number of additional concerns you have to address in your divorce. We have the experience and resources to help.
- Property settlement: From your home and automobiles to retirement accounts, you want to protect what is rightfully yours, so you can move forward after your divorce. We can help with simple and complex asset division.
- Prenuptial agreements: By taking the time to develop a prenuptial agreement today, you can start an important dialogue about your financial future and put any serious concerns to rest.
- Adoption: Whether you are interested in stepparent adoption, agency adoption or single-parent adoption, you want the process to go as smoothly as possible.
- Child custody and visitation: You want to be there for your children. Developing a custody and visitation plan tailored to the needs of your family is the first step.
- Child support and modifications: Whether you are working on a child support plan after your divorce or you are interested in a modification to your old plan, you want to make sure your child support agreement reflects your current financial status and the needs of your children.
Whatever family law concerns you may face, our lawyers are ready to listen to your concerns and help you come up with solutions. Located near US 280 and US 41, we offer evening and weekend appointments in addition to our weekly business hours. Contact us today to schedule a free initial consultation.